AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal 2023 via agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng – APPLY HERE
AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal 2023 is now open via agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng. The CBN NIRSAL AGSMEIS loan application form for 2023 is now available online.
AGSMEIS is part of the NIRSAL loan program, which provides loans to Nigerians to help them start and grow their businesses. However, continue reading below to find out all the vital information about the AGSMEIS loan right here.
AGSMEIS is the acronym for Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has partnered with NIRSAL Microfinance Bank to implement the loan programs.
CBN’s AGSMEIS loan targets agricultural, small and medium-sized enterprises that need loans to increase production and contribute to Nigeria’s economic development. This post will break down the AGSMEIS loan and provide you with all the details you need to apply effectively.
AGSMEIS Loan Application Form 2023
The AGSMEIS loan application form is available online and easy to get. However, for you to get the application form, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements.
1. Agriculture & Agro-allied Processing
2. Art & Entertainment
3. Automobile Services
4. Fashion and Dressmaking
5. Catering & Event Management
6. Courier & Delivery Services
7. Creative Industry
8. Apparel and Textiles
10. Cottage Industry
15. Health Services
16. Welding and fabrication
17. Animal Husbandry
18. Cosmetics, Beauty, and Makeup Artistry
19. Electrical and Electronics
20. POP and Tiling
23. Kerbs and Electric Pole Making
If your business is among the above categories, you have already passed the first step and can apply for an AGSMEIS loan. Continue reading to find out more.
agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal Login
You can use your mobile device or a computer to log in to the portal and follow the registration guidelines to enroll for the CBN AGSMEIS Loan.
AGSMEIS Loan Requirements
2. Certificate issued by a CBN-certified EDI
3. Details of two (2) Guarantors
4. Valid ID card
5. A Business Plan provided by the EDI
How to Register/Apply for AGSMEIS Loan 2023
Only eligible Nigerians can Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme loan following the guideline below.
- Applicants must attend a CBN-certified Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI).
- Applicants should apply through the CBN-accredited EDI.
- In turn, NIRSAL MFB will send the application to CBN via EDI for processing.
- Those who qualify for the loan will be contacted.
- Fill out the form with all the details required, sign it, and have the EDI authenticate it.
- Visit https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/ (Click Here) for more details
Is Agsmeis loan still on?
The AGSMEIS is still on and you can still apply for a large amount of money to help support your business.
Apply Also ⇓:
- CBN Agric Loan Application Form Portal
- Lagos State MSME Recovery Fund 2.0
- CBN Ties Loan Application Portal
- List of Ongoing Federal Government Loans
- Social Exchange Market Grant
- 100 For 100 PPP Loan Application Portal
- www.cbnties.com.ng Portal
- How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Approval/Status
Do you find this post about AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal 2023 via agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions, use our comment box below.