ECOWAS Peace Fund Essay Competition 2021/2022 – APPLY HERE
Are you among people asking how to apply ECOWAS Peace Fund Essay Competition in Nigeria? The latest news update is that the ECOWAS Peace Fund Essay Competition application portal is now open.
Here you will see ECOWAS essay competition requirements and how to apply. Continue reading to find out how to participate in ECOWAS Peace Fund Test Competition 2021.
Requirements/Eligibility for ECOWAS Essay Peace Fund:
- Candidates must be between the ages of 15 and 35,
- Participant must be a citizen of an ECOWAS member country.
- Applicants must submit their applications in one of the three official languages of the ECOWAS: French, English, or Portuguese.
Categories and Age Groupings:
- Secondary school (15–21 years old) – 1, 200 –1, 500 words
- Tertiary (age 22–35) –1, 500 – 2,000 words
Essay Competition’s Topics
- Is Peace Possible? How to get a peaceful and stable West Africa?
- Youth peace and security
- Women peace and security
- Youth Empowerment
- Radicalization and culture of peace
- Youth and proliferation of small arms and light weapons
- Youth and drugs
- The role of technology in ensuring peace and security
- Youth music and drama for peace
- The impact of youth unemployment on the conflict in ECOWAS member states
What are Prizes for Winner?
Winners of the essay will get the following prizes:
- iPads and smartphones
- Bags, umbrellas, t-shirts, face caps, and a lot more are available.
- ECOWAS PEACE FUND will publish the winning essay on their website.
- The author of the winning essay will get an internship position at the ECOWAS Secretariat will.
How To Submit ECOWAS Peace Fund Essay
All the participants should submit their essays through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit ECOWAS Peace Fund’s official website for other vital information.
Read Also ⇓:
Do you think this article about ECOWAS Peace Fund Essay Competition 2021 will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.