First Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal Is open (APPLY HERE)
Are you among the people asking how to fill in the First Bank Recruitment form? Do you want to know how to start your career with First Bank Nigeria? If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, ensure you read this post to the end.
The latest news is that First Bank Nigeria is recruiting hard-working Nigerian graduates to fill their latest job vacancies. However, to apply for the First bank job in Nigeria, you must meet the job requirement and academic qualifications.
First Bank Recruitment Requirement 2022
Applicants for the First Bank Nigeria Job vacancy must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant field.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- You must have at least three credits including, English and Mathematics, in your West African Certificate Examination (WACE) or your Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC)
- Applicants must possess any of the following Ph.D., Master’s degree, BSc, HND, NCE, and OND in any authorized tertiary institutions.
- You will be able to adapt to a new environment.
- Interested candidates should be polite and calm.
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills and be able to work with others in collaboration.
- If you are computer literate, that would be an advantage.
- All candidates must have valid identification such as a valid driver’s license, national ID, international passport, or valid voter’s card.
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment 2022
First Bank Nigeria accepts applications only online through their online recruitment portal.
However, you must meet all the academic qualifications and general requirements to be successful.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- New applicants should click on the ‘Proceed’ button above and provide their basic information. Upon submission, you will receive an activation e-mail from the portal containing a link that will enable you to continue the application process.
- You must click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
- Returning applicants should click on the “Login” button, then input their registered e-mail address and password to continue their applications.
- It might take 15 to 30 minutes before the confirmation email delivers into your inbox depending on the traffic. Kindly exercise patience please.
- You will not receive any e-mail if your e-mail address is incorrect, non-functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity for a long period of time. You should therefore ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- If you have any complaints or encounter any challenges in the course of your application, please send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may call the helpdesk on 09168106532, 08126489618, 09121581794 or send us a WhatsApp message via 09168106532.
- That you will be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50kb.
- Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) that would be generated upon successful submission of your application, as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Ensure to keep the confirmation code as received in your mailbox.
- Do note that you are only allowed to submit one application for the Graduate Trainee Programme. Duplicate entries are not allowed and will not be processed.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application
Application Deadline 5th August, 2022.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- NIS Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- Dangote Cement Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
Do you find this post about First Bank Recruitment 2022 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.