FRSC Recruitment Requirement 2021/2021 | Application Form Is Here
FRSC Recruitment requirement and qualifications for all the Cadres are what you will find here. This article is to notify you that FRSC portal via recruitment.frsc.gov.ng is now open for submission of application form online.
Are you searching for an FRSC registration portal and the FRSC recruitment form requirements 2021? This guide will answer any questions you may have concerned the ongoing Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment.
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is a paramilitary force in Nigeria that takes care of road traffic administration and safety.
However, to maintain its world-class position in 2021. The FRSC is recruiting for young Harding working and patriotic individuals to apply for FRSC 2021 recruitment form for their vacant positions:
FRSC Recruitment Requirement 2021
To start with, you will see all FRSC requirements and academic qualifications for all their vacant positions, keep reading.
Assistant Route Commander (CONPASS 08) Requirement
- Applicants must have a First Degree / HND from a reputable institution.
- Also, NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
Marshal Inspector I (CONPASS 08) Requirement
- Double qualification RN & RM.
- Nurses from a reputable institution that’s specialist in accident and emergency, pediatrics, anesthesia, orthopedics, and radiography.
Marshal Inspector II (CONPASS 07) Requirement
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE).
- Registered Nurse / Midwife (RN/RM).
Marshal Inspector III (CONPASS 06) Requirement
- National Diploma (ND) / Senior Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW).
Road Marshal Assistant II (CONPASS 04) Requirement
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / NABTEB), including English Language and Mathematics.
Road Marshal Assistant I (CONPASS 05) Requirement
- Applicants must be Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW).
Road Marshal Assistant III (CONPASS 03)
- Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / NABTEB), including English Language and Mathematics.
Artisan and Tradesman Requirement
We need the following Artisans and Tradesmen below:
- Computer Operators
- Motorcycle Riders
Candidates must possess the following:
- A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO, NABTEB).
- Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of valid Driver’s Licence.
General FRSC Recruitment Requirement 2021:
- Must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Any certificate or qualification that’s okay during application can’t be used subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid national driver’s license will be a plus advantage for all cadres.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be good for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Must not be ex-convicts for any criminal offense.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.7 meters for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Medical and Allied professionals must have current practicing licenses. However, Lawyers should be through with law school and must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants are free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character.
- Male applicants must have a chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants must not have a tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overjet, overbite)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of the physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafness)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eyed, crossed eye, one-eyed.)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
How To Apply for FRSC Recruitment Requirement 2021
However, to apply for a FRSC Form 2021, follow the guideline below and apply at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Recruitment Portal 2021.
Please be aware that Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2021 recruitment application form is free. All applicants should come along with a printout of the form for the screening exercise.
READ ALSO ⇓:
- FRSC Recruitment Form
- FRSC List of Shortlisted Candidates PDF
- Download FRSC Shortlist PDF
- NAF DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- FRSC Past Questions & Answers PDF
For all Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment 2021 inquiries, call 122, 08077690361, 08077690362 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to stay updated about FRSC recruitment requirement 2021? Comment below right now with your name, email address, and phone number.