GEEP 2.0 Loan Registration Portal Is Open (Apply Here)
Below you will see step-by-step instructions on how to complete the GEEP loan application form. All Nigerians are registering for GEEP 2.0 loans through the GEEP loan portal, which is currently open.
You should be able to register for the GEEP 2022 loan registration portal at www.growthplatform.me. However, be sure to read this entire article to fully understand the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP) loan application processes.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development have told the journalists today that GEEP 2.0 registration will begin in August 2022.
GEEP 2.0 is a loan initiative to help micro, small and medium-sized enterprises expand their businesses with a collateral-free loan to boost the national economy. The GEEP loan program now offers three types of loans to help develop these businesses.
GEEP 2.0 Loan Categories
- Trader Moni: Small-Scale Traders who need money to expand their business can apply for this category, such as fruit sellers, small shop owners, etc.
- Farmer Moni: Businesses needing loans in this category must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Market Moni: Agri-business owners who need funds to grow their business are eligible to apply for this category.
How Much Is GEEP Loan 2.0 Amount?
Applicants of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program will receive Loans ranging from N10,000 to N300,000. You can only apply through GEEP 2.0 loan website www.growthplatform.me.
There are no collateral requirements for these loans, and they are interest-free. There are two types of loans: short-term loans and long-term loans.
Applicants who wish to apply for the GEEP 2.0 Loan must ensure they are eligible for the requested amount. The Federal Government’s GEEP Loan program does not charge its beneficiaries high-interest rates; it is a program to empower citizens economically.
GEEP Loan Application Requirements
- Passport Photographs
- Local Govt of Origin Certificate
- A Valid National ID
- CAC Certificate for businesses eligible
How to Register/Apply for GEEP Loan 2022
To apply for GEEP Loan 2.0, you are to follow the guidelines below:
- Go to GEEP Registration Portal www.growthplatform.me
- Navigate to the GEEP Link.
- Open the link and read through the guidelines.
- Click on Application.
Read Also ⇓:
- How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Approval/
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- List of Ongoing Federal Government Loans
- 100 For 100 PPP Loan Application Portal
- CBN Agric Loan Application Form Portal
If you don’t want to miss the latest news updates about GEEP 2.0 Loan Registration Portal 2022? Comment your name and email address via our comment box below.