How Get JAMB Profile Code 2022 [Easiest Method]
The purpose of this article is to guide candidates on how to generate a JAMB profile code for the registration of the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Are you among the candidates asking how can I get my jamb profile code? If your answer to this question is yes, relax as we show step-by-step guidelines to get UTME/DE profile code.
What is JAMB Profile Code?
The profile code is a ten-digit code that is used to complete JAMB registrations on the portal. Each JAMB candidate has a unique code, which means that no two candidates can have the same profile code. This code will be used to access any candidate’s UTME portal profile.
Candidates who have already taken the UTME exams before should know this profile code and its meaning.
However, new candidates, who have just registered on the JAMB portal, may have no idea what it means.
Since the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has introduced some changes in the procedure, some old candidates may find it difficult to understand the new profile concept. Ensure you pay attention this guide to learn more about UTME profile code.
How to Generate JAMB Profile Code
You can generate your Profile Code using two different methods: USSD and SMS.
Below is how to obtain the UTME 2022 Profile Code using the two methods. You can use whatever procedure that you think is the easiest for you.
To get your Profile code using the USSD, Dial *55019*1*NIN#.
A text message containing your full name used during NIN registration, as well as your unique profile code, will be sent to your phone number.
To generate your Profile code using SMS, send the NIN NIN number to 55019 via SMS.
For example, the NIN number is 12345671111. Send NIN 12345671111 to 55019.
Instantly, you will receive an SMS containing your Full name and your unique profile code.
Ensure that you use the phone number you intend to use for JAMB registration when you send the SMS.
How To Create a JAMB Profile or Account
- Go to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Click on the E-facility link at the green navbar.
- Click on Create e-Facility Account/Login button at the top right.
- Next, click on Create an Account button.
- When you click on the create an account button, a form field will appear where you must fill out your information.
- Fill in your email address, email address confirmation, mobile number, mobile number confirmation, a secret question, and answer.
- After filling the form, you click on Verify Email button
- An email noreply@JAMB.gov.ng will be sent to your email address to confirm your email.
- Click on continue your Profile Creation to finish up your profile creation
- Click on Proceed to Login to access your new JAMB profile
You can only use an email address once to create a single JAMB profile account. Don’t use an email address you have used before.
Ensure you save or memorize the unique code sent to your email as you will need it for your JAMB registration at the Computer Based Test center.
How to Retrieve Your JAMB Profile Code
You can retrieve your JAMB profile code by following these steps below:
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility./Login.
- Log in with your EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- On the homepage, you will see your JAMB Profile code
JAMB Profile code can be retrieved or recover by sending RESEND to 55019. You will receive an SMS reply consisting of your profile code digit.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB CAPS Login
- How to Create JAMB Profile
- How to Create JAMB Profile
- JAMB Mop Up Result
- JAMB E-facility Portal Login
- How to Check Uploaded O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal
- JAMB Mop-Up Reprint
- How To Upgrade Jamb Result
- How To Check JAMB Mop-Up Result
- JAMB Recruitment
- How to Print JAMB Original Result
- How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
Do you think this article about UTME Profile CODE will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.