How to Change JAMB Email Address and Linking to JAMB Portal 2022
Have you completed the Jamb 2022 registration process? Do you use the wrong email address during your JAMB registration or when linking your email address to the JAMB portal? However, here you will see the simple and quickest ways to change your JAMB email address.
How to Change my JAMB Email Address 2022
There are methods to update the email address provided by Jamb, as it is impossible to forge the email address provided intentionally.
To get started, follow these steps:
• First and foremost, make sure that your email address is correct in both your registration slip and the JAMB portal.
Note it down on a piece of paper or in a safe place. Be sure not to make any mistakes when noting it down.
• Check if the email service provider ends with “Gmail.com” if it does, it’s okay.
• Go to gmail.com and click “create new email account”. Then, enter the email address you noted on paper.
• If it confirms the availability of that email, proceed to register. Verify your phone number and accept the terms and conditions.
If the email address is not available, the best option is to visit a local CBT center near you or contact JAMB via Twitter or their website for more information.
How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal 2022
Are you among the candidates’ asking questions: How to send email to jamb via SMS or Text message? Follow the guideline below to do that.
- Send SMS writing “Email” with your email address twice to 55019 e.g. Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (Please Note: You should send the SMS with Sim card you used for JAMB registration)
- Afterward, you will receive an email from JAMB containing your “Password” details.
- Now login to JAMB CAP with the email and password you received from JAMB, click here to do that.
Please note you will be charged N50 for the SMS you must have credit on your sim before sending the message.
Once you follow the step-by-step guideline above, you can successfully obtain your login details for the JAMB E-facility portal.
If you want to link your email address to the JAMB website, make sure it is your Gmail account. JAMB has advised candidates to only Gmail when registering on the JAMB Portal, but if you don’t have one, don’t worry! We’ll show you how to get one by following the instructions below.
MUST READ ⇓:
- How Get JAMB Profile Code
- JAMB E-facility Portal Login
- How to Check Uploaded O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- JAMB Mop Up Result
- JAMB Mop-Up Reprint
- How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- How To Check JAMB Mop-Up Result
- JAMB Recruitment
- How to Print JAMB Original Result
Do you think this article about How to Change JAMB Email Address and Linking to JAMB Portal 2022 will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.