How To Change JAMB Phone Number Old to New (Working Method)
Are you a JAMB candidate searching for how to change your Jamb phone number? Do you want to know how to change your JAMB phone number? Do you want to change the phone number you used to register with JAMB? Have you lost your phone or sim card and can’t access your old phone number? You have come to the right web page.
Here you will learn how to update/correct JAMB phone numbers and from old to new works. Also, you’ll find out how to change your phone number on the JAMB portal and everything you need to know about lost JAMB phone numbers.
Can I change Phone Number Used in Registering JAMB?
Yes, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) allows you to change your phone number on the JAMB portal before and after registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
This means that you can make any changes that you want to your phone number, whether it is changing from your old number to a new number or making any corrections that you want to make.
Before and after UTME registration, you can replace your phone number and modify your data in the JAMB database.
This means that as a 2021, 2023/2023 UTME, or Direct Entry (DE) candidate, you can replace your old number with a new one; however, there are a few things to consider before doing so.
Requirements for JAMB change of phone number
Here are the requirements for JAMB phone number correction:
- Jamb Registration number
- Register Password or email address
- New phone number
- Court affidavit that clearly states that your old GSM number belongs to you.
How to Change JAMB Phone Number
These are the steps you need to follow:
- If you meet the requirements above, you can go to any JAMB office near you.
- You must provide an affidavit that clearly states that you own your old GSM number. (You can obtain an affidavit from any court near you)
- In the next step, you will be verified using biometrics at the JAMB office.
- Following your biometric verification and confirmation, your old phone will be replaced with the new one.
- The affidavit must be uploaded to the JAMB portal before the GSM phone number can be updated. After the update, go to your jamb profile and utilize the Resend command to get or create a JAMB profile code for UTME registration using the new Phone number.
How to Change my JAMB Email Address 2022
There are methods to update the email address provided by Jamb, as it is impossible to forge the email address provided intentionally.
To get started, follow these steps:
• First and foremost, make sure that your email address is correct in both your registration slip and the JAMB portal.
Note it down on a piece of paper or in a safe place. Be sure not to make any mistakes when noting it down.
• Check if the email service provider ends with “Gmail.com” if it does, it’s okay.
• Go to gmail.com and click “create new email account”. Then, enter the email address you noted on paper.
• If it confirms the availability of that email, proceed to register. Verify your phone number and accept the terms and conditions.
MUST READ ⇓:
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal
- How Get JAMB Profile Code
- JAMB E-facility Portal Login
- How to Check Uploaded O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- JAMB Mop Up Result
- JAMB Mop-Up Reprint
- How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- How To Check JAMB Mop-Up Result
- JAMB Recruitment
- How to Print JAMB Original Result
Do you think this article about How to Change JAMB Email Address and Linking to JAMB Portal 2022 will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.