How To Check WAEC Results Using Phone 2023 (Working 100%)
Are you among the people asking how can I check my WAEC result? Do you want to know how to check my Waec result online using a mobile phone? However, if your answer to any of the questions above is yes! You’re on the right page.
It is as easy as ABC to check your WAEC results online using your phone. In this post, you will see a simple step-by-step tutorial on how to check my WAEC results online using Android Smartphone or iPhone.
To check your WAEC result, you don’t need to go to a computer center or WAEC office. However, all you need is to follow the step-by-step guidelines in this post.
WAEC Result News 2023 Update
This is to inform all students who took the 2022 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) WASSCE (Internal), as well as the 2022 WASSCE (External), that the WAEC results have been released today Monday 8 August 2022.
Mr. Patrick Areghan, the regional examination body’s Head of Nigeria’s Office (HNO), stated this to reporters on Monday, August 8, 2022.
WAEC Result Statistics 2023
A total of 1,222,505 candidates, or 76.36% of the 1,601,047 candidates who passed the exam, obtained credits or more in a minimum of five (5) subjects, including English language and mathematics, according to the examination authority.
When compared to the 81.7% pass rate in 2021, this shows a drop in results of more than 5%.
Head of the Nigeria Office (HNO), Patrick Areghan, announced the results at the examining body’s offices in Lagos. He said 624,694 candidates, representing 39.02% of the total, were female and 597,811 candidates, representing 37.34%, were male.
Two Ways to Check Waec Results Online Using Mobile Phone
We will be showing two ways you can easily check your WAEC result online and the requirements.
- Check WAEC results online via www.waecdirect.org 2022
- Check WAEC result via SMS text message
What Do I Need to Check My WAEC Results Online Using Mobile?
Here is the list of what you need to check your WAEC result on your phone:
- WAEC examination number
- Scratch card pin
- Examination serial number
- Examination year
- Type of Examination
How To Check WAEC Results Using Phone Via www.waecdirect.org
- Go to the West African Examination Council (WAEC) website https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg 2023
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How To Check WAEC Results Using Phone via SMS Text Message
- Open the text message app on your phone.
- Select Send New Message.
- Type your WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear.
- Enter 32327 for the receiver.
- Click on send a message.
- You will receive your WAEC result via SMS.
MUST READ ⇓:
- WAEC Result
- WAEC Recruitment
- WAEC Withheld Result
- WAEC GCE Result
- WAEC Result Upgrade
- Neco Result Checking Portal
- JAMB Mop-Up Result
- How to Check Uploaded O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal
- JAMB Mop-Up Reprint
- How To Upgrade Jamb Result
- How To Check JAMB Mop-Up Result
- JAMB Recruitment
- How to Print JAMB Original Result
However, if you select Bank/Branch Payment you will be prompted to generate an invoice and then proceed to a bank to deposit so that you will get your PIN.
Do you think this article about How to Check WAEC Result Using Phone 2023 will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.
One Comment on “How To Check WAEC Result Using Phone 2023 (Working 100%)”
Please when will they release our waec 2022 held results