How to Create JAMB Profile for 2022 [Easiest Method]
Are you one of those candidates who have questions about JAMB profiles creation? Here in this article, we will answer all your questions concerning JAMB profile creation right here now.
JAMB profile/ account is now a compulsory requirement for JAMB Registration. Utilization of the JAMB Profile began after adopting CBT in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The purpose of this article is to guide candidates on how to create their JAMB profile or account for the registration of the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
What is JAMB Profile?
JAMB profile is the first thing every candidate must create before registering for JAMB. As soon as the Jamb registration date is announced and registration begins for 2022, it is the perfect time to create your Jamb profile.
The Jamb profile contains your name, email address, date of birth, place of birth, the local government of origin, your WAEC or NECO results, your gender, your course preferences, passport photo, and other personal information.
How To Create a JAMB Profile or Account
- Go to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Click on the E-facility link at the green navbar.
- Click on Create e-Facility Account/Login button at the top right.
- Next, click on Create an Account button.
- When you click on the create an account button, a form field will appear where you must fill out your information.
- Fill in your email address, email address confirmation, mobile number, mobile number confirmation, a secret question, and answer.
- After filling the form, you click on Verify Email button
- An email noreply@JAMB.gov.ng will be sent to your email address to confirm your email.
- Click on continue your Profile Creation to finish up your profile creation
- Click on Proceed to Login to access your new JAMB profile
You can only use an email address once to create a single JAMB profile account. Don’t use an email address you have used before.
Ensure you save or memorize the unique code sent to your email as you will need it for your JAMB registration at the Computer Based Test center.
How to Create Gmail for JAMB Profile
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Click Create an account.
- The sign-up form will appear.
- Next, enter your first name and last name.
- Enter password
- Confirm password renter it again.
- Click next to complete your sign-up.
- Next, enter your phone number to verify your account.
- You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code.
- Next, you will see a form to enter your personal information, like your name and birthday.
- Finally, you have successful created a Gmail account.
How To Create Jamb Profile Code
You can also use SMS to create a JAMB profile code. Also, the SMS Method is the easiest way to create Jamb profiles code. To Create Jamb Profile code for 2022 UTME & Direct Entry Registration,
Text NIN to 55019.
To get your Profile code using the USSD Method, simply dial *55019*1*NIN#.
A text message containing your full name used during NIN registration, as well as your unique profile code, will be sent to your phone number.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB CAPS Login
- How to Create JAMB Profile
- How Get JAMB Profile Code
- JAMB Mop Up Result
- JAMB E-facility Portal Login
- How to Check Uploaded O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal
- JAMB Mop-Up Reprint
- How To Upgrade Jamb Result
- How To Check JAMB Mop-Up Result
- JAMB Recruitment
- How to Print JAMB Original Result
- How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
Do you think this article about JAMB Profile Creation will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.