IKEDC Recruitment 2022 Application Portal Is Open (APPLY HERE)
The IKEDC recruitment 2022/2023 application form is now online and accepts applications from all eligible and hard-working individuals for their current job vacancies.
However, do you want to start your career at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company? Ensure you read this guide to the end and see how to apply for IKEDC jobs in Nigeria.
The IKEDC employment portal is now open. Before you can apply for a position in the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, you must meet the requirements and qualifications listed below.
IKEDC Job Vacancies Requirements 2022
Applicants for Dangote refinery job vacancy must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of August 2022.
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and value integrity more than wealth.
How to Apply for IKEDC Job Careers 2022
Dangote accepts applications only online through their online recruitment portal.
However, you must meet all the academic qualifications and general requirements to be successful.
To apply, visit CLICK HERE to fill in and submit your application form and documents.
Note: Position and level will be finalized based on experience and qualification
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NCAT Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
Do you find this post about IKEDC Recruitment 2022 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.