INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022 Portal Is Open (APPLY HERE)
Are you in search of an Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment application form? However, this guide will show you how to apply for ongoing Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022.
Are you among the people asking when is the starting date for National Population Commission (INEC) recruitment for the Adhoc staff or enumerators in 2023? If yes, ensure you read this article to the end.
Furthermore, if you want to apply for the latest job vacancies at Independent National Electoral Commission 2022, You must understand and meet up with the recruitment form requirements. Continue reading to find out more.
Please note that the INEC recruitment portal is open to eligible applicants for registration of all categories of ad-hoc staff (SPO/PO/APO/RATECHS/RAC Managers) except the Collation officers.
INEC Recruitment Requirements
Below are the requirements and academic qualifications for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- Must be between the age of 20 and 35 years
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must have good communication and writing skills
- Must be computer literate.
How to Register for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022 Portal
The following steps below are how to apply to work as INEC Adhoc staff for the 2023 general election:
- Go to https://pres.inecnigeria.org/
- Click the ‘Start Application link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the INEC application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
INEC Adhoc Staff Login
Follow the guide below to complete INEC Adhoc Staff Login via pres.inecnigeria.org login
- Go to https://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/auth
- Enter your Email Address
- Enter your Password
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Closing Date
The INEC Adhoc recruitment portal will open on Wednesday 14th September and close on the 14th December 2022.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- NPC Recruitment
- NPC Shortlisted Candidates
- NPC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates
- Dangote Cement Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NCAT Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
Do you find this post about INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions, use our comment box below.