Kwara State Bursary Award 2021 registration portal is now open for all the applicants to fill their application form online. However, Kwara State Scholarship Board is now welcoming applications from final year students for its 2021 bursary award.
Kwara State Executive Governor has approved the payment of the 2021 Scholarship Award. The award is for Kwara State Indigenes in State and Federal Government Tertiary Institutions.
Only Kwara State indigenous students schooling at government-owned tertiary institutions (state and federal) are eligible for the scholarship.
Kwara State Scholarship board is welcoming applications 2021 scholarship award. However, follow the guidelines below to see how to submit your application form online.
Read Also: NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
How To Apply For Kwara State Bursary Award 2021
- Visit https://scholarship.kw.gov.ng/ portal
- Click on the Bursary Award Link
- Register with your bio-data on the website to get login details.
- Afterward, log in with your registration details with your password
- Now, Fill the application form for the 2020/2021 Bursary with your correct information.
- Scan and upload the following documents online (mandatory).
- Passport photograph.
- Local Government Citizenship Certificate.
- Your last session results are stamped and signed by the appropriate authority.
- Admission Letter.
- Institutional Valid I.D Card.
Applicants must pay a mandatory #200 (Two hundred naira only) to the NAKSS account and upload proof of payment in the form of teller receipt or mobile app receipt.
- Account Number: 2182303124
- Bank Name: UBA
- Account Name: National Association of Kwara State Students
Kwara State Bursary Application Form Closing Date
Registration for this Bursary Award closes on 8th August 2021. However, for further information message or call the following numbers below;
In conclusion, If you follow the guidelines above you, can easily submit your application form at the Kwara state scholarship portal with any issue.
You can also use the comment box below to ask any questions about this post, and we will respond as soon as possible.