Lagos State MSME Recovery Fund 2.0: See How to Apply for Here
The Lagos MSME Recovery Fund 2.0 is a grant scheme by the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) to help Lagos MSMEs recover from the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) was established by the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Law of 2016 to provide financial support for job development, wealth creation, and unemployment reduction in Lagos State.
In addition to the Lagos State Government N23 Billion contribution over four years, the LSETF will also raise money from various sources, such as donors, development agencies, businesses, and individuals.
The LSETF will support entrepreneurship by providing financial help to them, building institutional capacity for MSMEs, and developing policies to improve the business climate in Lagos State.
Moreover, the Lagos MSME Recovery Fund will help create training and employment programs for unemployed Lagos residents and programs that foster innovation in the Lagos ecosystem.
Who Is Eligible to Apply for The Lagos MSME Recovery Fund 2.0?
To qualify for a Lagos recovery loan, your business must suffer from at least one of the following problems below.
- You must own a small business in Lagos State that has struggled to stay afloat since the Covid 19 outbreak.
- Have you had difficulties replenishing your business due to a lack of funds?
- Have difficulty repaying business loans?
- If you can’t pay your rent or your employees’ salaries and consider closing your business?
How to Apply for Lagos State MSME Recovery Fund 2.0
You can apply for this grant by clicking on the link and following the instructions. If you did not receive an email after submitting your application, please try again.
Read Also ⇓:
- How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Approval/
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- List of Ongoing Federal Government Loans
- CBN Ties Loan Application Portal
Do you find this post about Lagos MSME Recovery Fund2021 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.