MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2022 – APPLY HERE
MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Programme 2022 application form is out online. Are you a young, energetic and enthusiastic person aged between 20-26 years? If the answer is a resounding YES, then this opportunity is for you!
MTN Global Graduate Programme Recruitment 2022 has officially begun. Are you graduates who have the ambition, drive, and ideas to start your career at MTN Nigeria? Keep reading to find out more.
You will, however, find the MTN Global Graduate Programme application portal, as well as the requirements and instructions for submitting your application form online.
MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Programme Requirements 2022
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2021
- Applicants must be fluent in the English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
- You must exhibit MTN Values, such as Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
- Applicants must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviors: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candor.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High-Performance Culture
How to Apply for MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2022
All applicants must apply online through the MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Programme application form portal.
However, applicants must meet up all the requirements above to be successful. Follow the guideline below to apply.
- Experience the difference that made us Africa’s most valuable telecommunications brand in 2019.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen who has completed NYSC and have a valid international passport.
Application Closing Date/Deadline: 30th October 2021.
Read Also ⇓:
- MTN MPulse Spelling Bee Competition
- MTN Scholarships Shortlisted Candidates
- NITDA Recruitment
- MTN Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
Is this MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2021 article helpful for you? If yes, then know that it will be beneficial to others. Please share this post with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email using our share buttons.
However, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.