NA DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal | www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form is out online at NA DSSC Portal (recruitment.army.mil.ng). Also, find out more about the recruitment application form, requirements, portal website, email address, phone number right here.
This article provides everything you need to know about the NA DSSC application form and the Nigeria Army DSSC portal via www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. See how to apply for the Nigeria Army Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2022 continues, reading to learn more.
Please be aware that Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2022 is free for all applicants. However, if you want to apply for job vacancies at the NA DSSC, the application form is available online at the Nigeria Army DSSC portal.
Is Nigeria Army Recruitment Form Out Online?
The Nigeria Army DSSC 2022 recruitment form is currently, at the moment, out online and will be available free for all the applicants. However, the Nigerian Army DSSC will commence its recruitment from 25 March 2022 to 6 May 2022.
NA DSSC Recruitment Requirement 2022
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must be graduates.
- Be physically, mentally, and medically fit.
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet.
- Not be less than 1.62 meters for females and 1.68 meters for male candidates respectively.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Interested applicants must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parents/guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates must be between the ages of 22 and 30 years, while medical consultants should not be more than 40 years.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Valid means of identification such as the National Identity Card, an international passport, a Voters Card
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- A good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage.
- BSC, HND, NCE, Certificate
- Applicants must be single.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Interested candidates must have an NYSC Certificate or NYSC Letter of Exemption.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
List of Required Discipline in the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Below are a few of the many required disciplines
- Medical Doctor
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture
- Medical Lab Scientist
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer
- Hospital Administration
- Building Tech
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Engineer
- Radar Engineering
- Clinical Psychologist
How to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023
Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the NA DSSC official recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng/home and choose the DSSC option from the page.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing DSSC courses.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the DSSC as per your qualification.
- At the prompt, you will be required to choose the appropriate option and proceed if you are serving/have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- If you do not have an account, click on “Sign Up” (a verification email will be sent to your email) or enter your login details and log in.
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded: Passport photograph, educational certificates, Evidence of membership of any professional body, Certificate of state of origin, Birth certificate, or age declaration.
- All applicants need to know that the qualifications selected depend on the preferred corps chosen.
Please Note: Applicants must print out their online generated photo slip after submitting their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin.
Successful applicants would be required to take a written examination at selected examination centers chosen by applicants or assigned as appropriate.
Successful candidates would also present their printed photo slips at the Examination Centre and subsequently to the Selection Board during the interview.
Nigerian Army SSC and DSSC Application Closing Date
Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment closing date for 2022/2023 is Friday 6th May 2022.
READ ALSO ⇓:
- Nigeria Army DSSC Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Screening Date
Do you think this article about NA DSSC Recruitment 2022 will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.