NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for 74th RC Interview | PDF Download Here
Nigerian Defence Academy shortlisted candidates 2022/2023 PDF is out online. Here in this article, you will see the Nigeria Defence Academy shortlisted candidates for NDA 74th Regular Combatant Course (RC) 2022.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the names of shortlisted candidates or applicants for the screening test exercise (entrance examination) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NDA Shortlisted applicants for the screening test contain names of candidates who applied for admission into the Nigeria Defence academy and are qualified to participate in the screening exercise for the 74th regular combatant course entrance examination of the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test was held on Saturday, 23 April 2022.
NDA Interview Date 2022 for 74th RC
The Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA AFSB Interview exercise will commence on Saturday 11 June – Saturday 23 July 2022 at the Nigeria Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
In the NDA 74th, RC AFSB List is the names of the shortlisted candidates who will appear for the interview exercise as scheduled. Continue reading to see how to check your name on NDA shortlist.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2022 74th AFSB
Follow the steps below to check your name on the list of NDA shortlisted candidates for interviews.
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches as follows explained in the PDF above also:
- Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 11 June 2022, and Saturday 2 July 2022 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 2 July 2022, will be disqualified.
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
- All candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number
(BVN) and Bank account number.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others.
- Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening, will be asked to leave NDA premises.
All Candidates are to bring along the following items:
Candidates MUST bring along their original and 2 photocopies of each of the following documents:
a. JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
c. Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
d. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
e. Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of the Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number, and e-mail address. The officer must also affix the formation/unit stamp and sign
f. Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
g. Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete the same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations to the documents will attract outright
Candidates are also to bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS and JAMB.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
- Four recent.
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face mask.
READ ALSO ⇓:
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Application Form
- NDA Successful Candidates
- NDA Entrance Exam Date
- NDA Past Questions and Answers
- NDA Exam Centers Selection
Do you find this post about NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for 74th RC Interview informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.