NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for 74th RC Admission | PDF Download Here
Nigerian Defence Academy shortlisted candidates 2022/2023 PDF is out online. Here in this article, you will see the Nigeria Defence Academy shortlisted candidates for NDA 74th Regular Combatant Course (RC) 2022.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the names of shortlisted candidates or applicants for the screening test exercise (entrance examination) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NDA Shortlisted applicants for the screening test contain names of candidates who applied for admission into the Nigeria Defence academy and are qualified to participate in the screening exercise for the 74th regular combatant course entrance examination of the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test was held on Saturday, 23 April 2022.
NDA Interview Date 2022 for 74th RC
The Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA AFSB Interview exercise will commence on Saturday 11 June – Saturday 23 July 2022 at the Nigeria Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
In the NDA 74th, RC AFSB List is the names of the shortlisted candidates who will appear for the interview exercise as scheduled. Continue reading to see how to check your name on NDA shortlist.
How to Check NDA Shortlist 74th RC 2022
Below are the names of the successful candidates in the AFSB Interview. You can also find them on the NDA official website, www.nda.edu.ng. Successful candidates must report to the NDA Ribadu Campus (old site) in Kaduna on Saturday, August 13, 2022. The candidates have been offered admission into NDA for the 74RC.
To check the list of Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) successful candidates, click HERE or https://nda.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NDA-KADUNA-FPBW.pdf.
- Cadets upon admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy are full time students and not employees in training.
- They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commission as an officer.
- Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 15 August 2022 will forfeit his or her place. Selected and Reserve candidates are to report on the same date and will be received on arrival at the reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
NB: Any candidate who fails to present the originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Two pairs of black and white trousers.
b. One lounge suite (dark colour).
c. A pair of national dress.
d. Two belts (preferably black).
e. One pair of black cover shoes.
f. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
g. Two pairs of white shorts.
i. Two pairs of brown canvas.
j. One pair of Football boot
j. Hockey stick.
k. Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
l. Two white shirts (long sleeves).
m. Four pairs of white socks.
n. One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
o. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
p. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
q. Black swimming trunk/shirt.
r. Personal computer (laptop).
s. Pressing iron.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
b. Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
c. Four pairs of black or blue short tight
d. Two pairs of trouser suits.
- For the first three months of training, selected candidates are not permitted to have guests and are not permitted to leave the Academy. Please take note of the foregoing and adhere to it strictly, selected candidates and their parents.
- Before reporting to the Academy, ALL chosen candidates MUST submit their O Level results with JAMB.
- Call 09128273656 or send inquiries and additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
READ ALSO ⇓:
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Application Form
- NDA Successful Candidates
- NDA Entrance Exam Date
- NDA Past Questions and Answers
- NDA Exam Centers Selection
Do you find this post about NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for the 74th RC Interview informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.