NDA Successful Candidates 2021/2022 For AFSB 73rc Interview Is Out: Check NDA AFSB list here.
Successful candidates who qualified for an interview will appear before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA AFSB for the 2021/2022 academic session 73rd Regular Course are out.
Below you will see how to check NDA Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) list for the 73rd Regular Course 2021.
The Nigerian Defence Academy has released the shortlisted candidates for an interview with the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for the 73 Regular Course.
The candidates whose names appear on this shortlist have passed the Nigerian Defence Academy entrance examination held on Saturday, 31 July 2021.
Successful candidates will appear for an interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday, August 14 to September 25, 2021, at the Nigerian Defense Academy, RIBADU Campus, Kaduna.
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 batches as follows:
- Batch 1: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14-28 August 2021
Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, FCT, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Sokoto, Taraba.
- Batch 2: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 28 August 11-September 2021.
Anambra, Bauchi, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Nasarawa, Ondo, Plateau
- Batch 3: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on n Saturday 11-25 September 2021
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Benue, Imo, Katsina, Kogi, Osun, Oyo, Rivers, Yobe, Zamfara.
How to Check NDA AFSB Successful Candidates List?
Follow the link below to check the NDA AFSB list.
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
Candidates must come with them along with the original and two photocopies of each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2021.
- Acknowledgment Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation from State/Local Government Indigene ship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, can be used in place of Local Government Indigene Ship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number, and e-mail address. The officer must also affix a formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
All candidates on the list are required to log in to their application account (https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/#auth/login) and download the following files ahead of the ASFB interview.
- Requirements Guide
- Acknowledgment Form
- Examination Screening Test Card
- Attestation Form
- Consent Form
Candidates should bring along with them the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and three white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and three pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
- Four recent colored passport photographs.
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.
READ ALSO ⇓:
Is this NDA Successful Candidates article helpful for you? If yes, then know that it will be beneficial to others. Please share this post with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email using our share buttons.
However, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.