NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Is Out – Apply Here
NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment application form is out online. Do you want to start your NLNG career as a graduate trainee? This opportunity is for you.
This guide will help you to apply for NLNG Recruitment successfully. However, you must submit your application to the NLNG Recruitment Portal’s official website by following the instructions on this page.
Furthermore, you must meet the NLNG Job requirements and qualifications before submitting your application and uploading all required documents to the NLNG Career portal.
NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Requirements
To be eligible to apply for the NLNG Trainee candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) relevant field of study.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than the year 2018.
Attachment of the documents below is mandatory:
- Government-issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate.
- Copies of Tertiary education certificates
- Copies of Secondary education certificates
How to Apply for NLNG Graduate Trainee 2021
All applicants should click on the link below to apply:
- Click on the link above to access the details and then click on the apply button
- Click on Register or Login, if you are already registered.
- Attach / Upload copies of relevant certificates along with the application – on the Job portal.
- For the best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
- Ensure you have any of the following Internet browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later.
- NLNG does not demand payment from applicants as the application is entirely FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG does not assign Agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG job portal are valid.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate (s).
- If you have any challenges, please write to Opstech.Recruitment202122@nlng.com for support.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and, all employment decisions at NLNG are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
Apply Also ⇓:
- Flour Mills Graduate Trainee
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme
- NLNG Post Primary Scholarship
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.