NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 Application Form is out online. However, you will see all the vital information about the NLNG Scholarship Criteria, Eligibility, and the application process in this article.
Nigeria LNG overseas postgraduate scholarship for Nigerian students has begun. Are you a postgraduate? Do you have what it takes to apply for the Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) scholarship? However, If yes! Ensure you follow the guidelines on this web page to submit your application form successfully.
NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Criteria and Eligibility
All prospective beneficiaries must possess the following to be considered:
- Have provisional admission from any of the below UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in a relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme.
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2021.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide a letter of consent from the employer (if in service of any organization)
How To Apply for NLNG Postgraduate scholarship
To start with, Applicants who have the eligibility to apply for NLNG overseas postgraduate scholarship should click the link below to apply.
NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Application Process
- Go online. Click on the “Apply Here for Post-Graduate Scholarship” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from the indicated UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).
Please note the following:
- The application is for September 2021 or January 2022 intakes.
- Candidates should provide valid contact details to enable us to communicate the status of an application.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall receive an invitation for the selection interview/test.
- The Selection Test will take the form of an Online Proctoring Test that will allow candidates to take the test from the comfort of their homes.
- Candidates should acquire basic computing skills and procure a personal computer/laptop with secure/steady internet connectivity.
- Candidates can apply through cybercafé if they can’t afford a personal computer. However, Further information will be pass to shortlisted candidates before the Selection Test.
- Applicants should check their e-mail boxes regularly for information on the status of their applications.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of, employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither, are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship
Apply Also: NLNG Post Primary Scholarship
To avoid disqualification of your applications:
- Ensure the attachments are complete.
- Ensure you follow the instruction here to apply.
- Do not use fake documents.
In conclusion, If you want us to keep you updated about NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2021/2022, however, drop a comment, below with your email address, phone number.