NNBTS Batch 35 Recruitment 2023 Application Form Is Out: Apply Here
Here you will see how to complete Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 registration online. The latest news is that NNBTS Batch 35 recruitment has begun.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will commence on 29th March 2023.
Furthermore, you will see and learn how to check fill NNBTS Batch 35 application form and the requirements right here. However, ensure you read this article to the end.
NNBTS Batch 35 Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive). However, the sportsmen/sportswomen category requires 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive) School Certificates must not be older than 6 years from the date of application.
- Applicants must be 18 – 22 years by 30 September 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must possess a National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicants must be between 18 – 26 years by 30 September 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife, Drivers/Mechanics, and sportsmen/sportswomen categories.
How to Apply for NNBTS Batch 35 Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (Portal Opens on Wednesday 29th March 2023)
Application Deadline: Saturday, 6th May 2023.
Read Also: NNBTS Final List of Successful Candidates
- Application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centers nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms
Do you find this post about NNBTS Batch 35 Recruitment 2023 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.