NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 | Apply Here
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited, operator of the NNPC / NAOC / OANDO joint venture, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for their 2022 scholarship scheme:
Category of Awards
- Host / Transit Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC Host / Transit Communities
- Host / Transit Communities National Merit Award: For applicants from Non-Host / Transit Communities.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host / Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and the Imo States Should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
How to Apply for NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC / NAE / AENR / NACPFA
- The Aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centers.
Application Deadline: 8th July 2022.
Read Also ⇓:
- Federal Government Scholarship
- Federal Government BEA Scholarship
- NLNG Post Primary Scholarship
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
- Stanbic IBTC Scholarship Application Form
Do you find this post about NNNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.