NOUN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – www.nou.edu.ng
The NOUN recruitment 2023/2024 has begun. Here you will get all the vital information about the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) recruitment portal www.nou.edu.ng.
Also, you will see the application form process, requirements, academic qualifications, and other relevant information available free of charge here.
Do you want to become a staff member of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)? If your answer is yes, ensure you read this article to the end.
The latest update news for you is that the NOUN recruitment form for this year will be available online very soon. However, do you want to know how to submit the NOUN application form for 2023? Continue reading because all the information you need to become NOUN staff is on this webpage. To find out more, read on.
NOUN Recruitment 2023 General Requirements
If you want to apply for the National Open University of Nigeria recruitment exercise, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must possess any of the following Ph.D., Master’s degree, BSc, HND, NCE, and OND in any authorized tertiary institutions.
- You must have at least three English and Mathmatimatics credits in your West African Certificate Examination (WACE) or your Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC).
- You will be able to adapt to a new environment.
- Interested candidates should be polite and calm.
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills and be able to work with others in collaboration.
- If you are computer literate, that would be an advantage.
- All candidates must have valid identification such as a valid driver’s license, national ID, international passport, or valid voter’s card.
How To Apply for NOUN Recruitment
- Go to the official NOUN recruitment portal via www.nou.edu.ng.
- Fill out the application form with your accurate
- Please take the time to fill out the online form. Once you submit your bio-data, you cannot change it.
- Only shortlisted candidates will progress to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be an aptitude test screening exercise for all shortlisted candidates. You will receive an invitation email for the date and time of the screening exercise.
Is NOUN Recruiting for 2023?
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is currently not recruiting. If you want us to notify you once NOUN starts recruiting, comment yes below right now.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- FRSC Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- NRCRI Recruitment
- NIFOR Recruitment
- NAQS Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NAMA Recruitment
- NCAA Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
Don’t pay anyone who says he can help you get this NOUN Job. The NOUN application form is free for all their job vacancies.
Do you want us to notify you once NOUN Recruitment 2023/2024 begins? Comment yes via our comment box below.