NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – APPLY NOW
Are you in search Nigeria Population Commission recruitment application form? However, in this guide, you will see how to apply for ongoing Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022.
Are you among the people asking when is the starting date for National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment for the Adhoc staff or enumerators in 2023? If yes, ensure you read this article to the end.
Furthermore, if you want to apply for the latest job vacancies at Nigeria Population Commission 2022, You must understand and meet up with the recruitment form requirements. Continue reading to find out more.
Please note that the NPC e-recruitment portal is geofenced. This implies that only applicants living in the selected Local Government Areas (LGAs) from 6 States in the 6 geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria can fill and submit the NPC application form.
The 6 Selected States and LGAs Nationwide for NPC e-Recruitment
Here are the six selected LGAs and states:
- Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South-South zone
- Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast
- Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest
- Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast
- Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral
- Daura LGA (Katsina State) – Northwest
NPC Recruitment Requirements
Below are the requirements and academic qualifications for NPC Adhoc staff e-Recruitment:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- Must be between the age of 20 and 35 years
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must have good communication and writing skills
- Must be computer literate.
Read Also: How to check NPC application status
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2022
The following steps below are how to apply to work as NPC Adhoc staff or enumerators for the 2023 census:
- Go to https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Click the ‘Start Application’ link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NPC application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- NPC Recruitment
- NPC Shortlisted Candidates
- NPC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates
- Dangote Cement Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NCAT Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
Do you find this post about NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.