NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal Is Open via www.cdcfib.career (APPLY HERE)
Are you in search Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment application form portal? However, this guide will show you how to apply for the ongoing Civil Defence Recruitment 2023.
Are you among the people asking when is the starting date for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment for new cadet 2023? If yes, ensure you read this article to the end.
Furthermore, if you want to apply for the latest job vacancies at Civil Defence Corps 2023, You must understand and meet up with the recruitment form requirements. Continue reading to find out more
NSCDC Recruitment Requirement 2023/2024
- All applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- The applicant must possess the required qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center will not be accepted after the recruitment.
- All the applicants must be fit and present a Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Aspirants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- There must be no financial embarrassment on the part of the applicants
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.653 for males and 1.400 for females.
- Candidates’ chest measurements must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024
GENERAL DUTY: CATEGORY A
i. Inspectorate Cader: – inspector of Corps (IC) CONPASS 07
Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
ii. Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) CONPASS 06
Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ASSISTANT CADRE: CATEGORY B
i. Corps Assistant (CA II) 04
Applicant must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or other equivalents with 2 maximums of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
ii. Corps Assistant (CA II) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or their equivalents with 9 minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters, etc.)
DRIVERS/MECHANICS/ARTISANS: CATEGORY C
i. Corps Assistant (CA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of ‘Trade Test Grade 1 (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians, etc).
Ii. Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians, etc).
Note: National Drives License is required for all prospective drivers.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Goto NSCDC Recruitment portal via https://cdcfib.career/ to fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates Should Note That This Application Is Free.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- NELEX Portal
- NPC Shortlisted Candidates
- NPC Adhoc Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates
- Dangote Cement Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NCAT Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
NSCDC Application Form Closing Date
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Online Registration Portal open on 12th December 2022 for the submission of the application form online. However, the deadline for closing the application portal is 31st December 2022.
Is this NSCDC Recruitment Form article helpful for you? If yes, then know that it will be beneficial to others. Please share this post with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email using our share buttons.
However, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.