Shell LiveWIRE Programme Application Form 2021 Is Out – APPLY HERE
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth entrepreneur development program supported by SPDC JV. However, Shell LiveWIRE helps thousands of people each year access the knowledge, skills, networks, and resources they need to turn their business ideas into profitable enterprises that generate long-term income, create jobs and drive innovation.
The Shell LiveWire Nigeria program, is welcoming applications and is open to everyone who meets the requirement to apply.
You have the opportunity to set up capital for your dream business and improve your life as an imaginative young entrepreneur.
NNPC / Shell / Total / Agip joint venture operator Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) says its LiveWIRE Nigeria regional program will commence in 2021.
Shell LiveWIRE Programme Goals and Benefits
LiveWIRE aims to achieve the following:
- Young people will learn the business planning and management rules and skills necessary for starting their businesses through the “Become a Successful Business Owner” course.
- Candidates with the best business proposals should be eligible for a company start-up grant.
- Connect successful candidates with third parties such as financial institutions and non-profits (NGOs).
- For successful candidates, set up a volunteer mentorship program.
Shell LiveWIRE Program Qualification Requirements
- They must be between the ages of 18 and 35 and ready to start their own business.
- Applicants from the region, both men and women (South-South)
- A university degree or an HND in any discipline
- If you are in the obligatory bracket, you must have through with NYSC.
- Must be a resident of their own country; must not be working.
- You must have a unique company concept.
- The desire to own and operate a firm.
How to Apply for Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2021
If you are interested and qualify to apply, please follow the guideline and instructions below.
MUST READ ⇓:
Do you think this article about Shell LiveWIRE Application Form 2021 will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.