Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2022 – www.teachfornigeria.org/apply/
Application is ongoing for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2022. The program aims to build a movement of leaders who will combat educational inequity in Nigeria.
Teach For Nigeria is a two-year, full-time paid program that intends to create a movement of leaders who would address Nigeria’s educational difficulties.
Through the fellowships, Nigeria grants its brightest and most promising individuals an opportunity to become full-time teachers to students from underserved communities.
Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Requirement 2022
To be eligible for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2022, applicants must meet these qualifications:
- Applicants must be graduates with good academic and leadership abilities.
- Must possess the highest potential to make a difference.
- Must be promising future leaders who are vision-driven and committed to transforming Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree, be under 35 years of age, and be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants will have a chance to participate in a movement that will change lives and society.
- Extensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training
- Real responsibility from day one
- Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 52 countries
- Free access to the mentoring Programme provides a unique opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Gaining access to professional development and a network of supporters.
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training, and skills workshops
- Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
- Participants will receive a stipend for two years, including during school holidays.
How to apply for Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2022
The Teach for Nigeria Fellowship is a highly competitive program that attracts applicants from different disciplines, institutions and backgrounds. We review applications over three stages and choose Fellows with the highest potential to make a difference during and after their Fellowship.
Stage 1: The Application forms
Your application will help us understand your experiences, your motivation to join the Teach For Nigeria fellowship and why you would be a strong fit for the Fellowship.
Stage 2; Online Test
If we find you a good fit for the fellowship through your application, you will proceed to the next phase and an invitation link will be sent to you to take an online test.
Stage 3; Assessment Center
If successful in your online test, we will invite you to the Assessment Centre, which is the final stage of our selection process. Here, you will be required to conduct a 5-minute micro-teaching, take part in a critical thinking test, a group activity, and one-on-interview with our assessors.
Apply via https://teachfornigeria.org/apply/
Read Also ⇓:
- Delta State Teachers Recruitment
- Delta State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Benue State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Shortlisted Names
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate
- Benue State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
If you have any questions, make use of our comment box below right now.