WAEC GCE Result 2021/2022 Is Out: See How to Check WAEC GCE Result Here
WAEC GCE 2021/2022 result is now available: You can now check your GCE 2021 exam result for January/February, May/June, August/September, and November/December 1st and 2nd series online. However, you will also see how to check GCE Results using your mobile phone and scratch card by following the instructions below.
WAEC GCE Result Update 2021
Here’s a notice to all candidates who sat for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) 2021/2022 that the WAEC has revealed when the results will be available online for checking.
West African Senior School Certificate Examination results will be released 45 days after the last paper of the examination.
Demianus Ojijeogu, WAEC’s head of public affairs, confirmed this, adding that the certificates will be available 90 days later.
Is WAEC GCE Result 2021 Out?
We wish to inform the general public that the results of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE, for private candidates (often referred to as WAEC GCE) are now available online.
We hope this answers your question about When will WASSCE 2021 Results be released.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result 2021/2022
To check your WAEC results online, you need your examination number, serial number and PIN on your scratch card. Be sure to enter all your details correctly to avoid errors.
Here are the steps you need to take to check your result through WAEC Result Checker Portal:
- Go to West African Examination Council (WAEC) website https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg 2021
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check WAEC Result Using Phone
Send SMS in the format below:
- To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
- Please adhere to the formatting guidelines above. There should be no space in the message.
You will receive your results via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
WAEC Result Grading and Meaning
Here we will be breaking down the WAEC Grading system for you to understand. Do you want to know how the 2021 WASSCE grades its scores? If yes! Below is the breakdown of the WAEC score and grade.
The following is the interpretation of the WAEC scores and grading scheme:
- A1 is Excellent. And it from 75% – 100%.
- B2 is Very good. And it is 70% – 74%.
- B3 is good. And it is from 65%- 69%.
- C4 is Credit. And it is from 60% – 64%.
- C5 is Credit. And it is from 55% – 59%.
- Also, C6 is Credit. And it is from 50% – 54%.
- D7 is Pass. And it is 45% – 49%.
- E8 is Pass. And it is from 40% – 45%.
- Lastly, F9 is Failure. And it is from 0% – 39%.
MUST READ ⇓:
- WAEC Withheld Result
- WAEC Result Upgrade
- Neco Result Checking Portal
- How to Print JAMB Original Result
How to Buy WAEC Scratch Card Online
A WAEC scratch card is a card with a scratch patch on the reverse side that protects a PIN used to check WAEC results via WAECDIRECT Portal.
In the meantime, we will answer some common questions that candidates have about WAEC scratch cards.
What is WAEC Result Checker E- PIN?
A PIN stands for an Electronic Personal Identification Number. Moreover, it is a 12-digit number that is required to access the WAEC result. The PIN also provides direct access to a candidate’s results via multiple channels.
In addition, the PIN is found on the WAECDIRECT scratch card. When the reverse side of the card is carefully scratched off, the pin will be revealed.
How Many Times can I check WAEC Result with the Card?
Each WAEC Scratch Card can only use a maximum of 5 (five) times. However, to check further after exhausting the allowed 5 (five) times. You will have to purchase another WAEC Scratch card.
- Goto www.vtpass.com to buy your Scratch card PIN at N1,800 only.
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT Button on the homepage
- Scroll down to the EDUCATION SECTION
- Click on the WAEC Result Checker Pin
- Fill all the required information in the box provided
- Click on the proceed button to make payment online using your Bank Debit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve card)
- Check your provided email or phone number for the WAEC Result checker Pin.
How to Buy WAEC e-PIN on Remita?
- Go to Remita payment page for WAEC Result checker e-Pin via the link https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/WAEC/biller.spa
- Fill in your information in the boxes provided
- Select Name of Service / Purpose
- Write Description i.e, WAEC Result Checker e-Pin.
- Amount To Pay (₦900)
- Select currency
- Payer’s name
- Payer Phone
- Payer Email
- Confirm Email
- How do you want to Pay? i.e, ATM Cards, Bank deposits, Internet Banking, or PAGA.
If you select Payment by Cards or PAGA Or Internet Banking, you will need to provide your ATM Card/Banking log-in details and proceed with the online payment.
However, if you select Bank/Branch Payment you will be prompted to generate an invoice and then proceed to a bank to deposit so that you will get your PIN.
Do you think this article about WAEC GCE Result 2021 will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.