www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Application Form Registration Portal 2022 Is Open – APPLY HERE
Nigerian Police Constable recruitment form is out online via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2022 portal. However, this article will show you the requirement to join Nigerian Police Force right here now.
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) registration 2022 is ongoing. In this article, you will learn how to fill out and submit the NPF application form. However, please know that the Nigeria Police Force application form is freely available to all Nigerians.
www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Application Form Requirements 2022
Applicants must have a passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and satisfy the following:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as of 1″ January 2022 and 31 December 2022):
- Not less than 1.67 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
How To Apply for NPF Recruitment via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Registration Portal
Applying for NFP Recruitment Form is easy. All you have to do is to ensure you meet up with the requirements and proceed to submit your application form.
- Go to http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
- Fill out the application form and submit
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Shortlist
- Nigeria Police Exams Result
- NAF DSSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Police CBT Test Exam Date, Venue
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- Before beginning the application process, applicants should have a functional National Identification Number NIN, a functional email address, and a valid phone number.
- The applicants must upload a scanned copy of their Original O’Level results.
- Visit: http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Applicants must print and submit their completed online form, as well as a guarantor form, to the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.
- Applicants who meet the above qualifications and have completed their online registration will be invited to a physical screening at all State Commands, including the FCT Command, from 10th January 2022 – 24th January 2022.
- Successful candidates at every stage of the Recruitment screening process will be contacted through the Email and Phone Number provided by the candidate during Registration.
NPF Registration Application Form Closing Date
The Nigeria Police Application Form Portal will open on 15th August 2022, while the application deadline is on 25th September 2022.
Do you find this post about www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Application Form Portal 2022 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.