www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Application Form Registration Portal 2021/2022 Is Open – APPLY HERE
Nigerian Police Constable recruitment form is out online via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2021 portal. However, this article will show you the requirement to join Nigerian Police Force right here now.
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) registration 2021 is ongoing. In this article, you will learn how to fill and submit the NPF application form. However, please know that the Nigeria Police Force application form is freely available to all Nigerians.
www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Application Form Requirements 2021
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and satisfy the following:
- The applicants should be Nigerian citizens by birth and possess a National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- A candidate must be at least 17 years old and at least 25 years old.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.
- An applicant must be free of financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment center.
The Nigeria Police Force will not accept any applicant with any of the following abnormalities or deformities:
- Impediment in speech
- Knock knees
- A bent knee cannot be straightened even when standing at attention
- Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How To Apply for NPF Recruitment via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Registration Portal
Applying for NFP Recruitment Form is easy all you have to do is to ensure you meet up with the requirements and proceed to submit your application form.
- Go to http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ (Click Here to Apply)
- Fill the application form and submit
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- Prior to beginning the application process, applicants should have a functional National Identification Number NIN, a functional email address, and a valid phone number.
- The applicants must upload a scanned copy of their Original O’Level results.
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Applicants must print and submit their completed online form, as well as a guarantor form, to the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.
- Applicants who meet the above qualifications and have completed their online registration will be invited to a physical screening at all State Commands, including the FCT Command, from 10th January 2022 – 24th January 2022.
- Successful candidates at every stage of the Recruitment screening process will be contacted through the Email and Phone Number provided by the candidate during Registration.
NPF Registration Application Form Closing Date
The Nigeria Police Application Form Portal will open on 29th November, 2021, while the application deadline is on 10th January, 2022.
Do you find this post about www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Application Form Portal 2021/20211 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.