www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2022/2023 Registration | Application Login
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Portal 2022/2023 is now open, and welcoming applications from applicants who want to join Nigeria Army should apply on www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Here you will find important information about the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022, including how to apply for the registration Form via recruitment.army.mil.ng and other relevant details.
The Nigerian Army (NA) is currently recruiting for 2022. This page will provide you with information about the Nigerian Army registration portal and how to submit your application form online. Continue reading to find the latest news updates about the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022.
Apply Also: Federal Job Vacancies in Nigeria
If you have interest in applying for Nigerian Army Form 2022 below are the requirement and qualifications.
www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Application Portal Sign up
The following requirement below is for applicants who want to join Nigerian army trades and non-tradesmen/women recruitment.
- You must be a single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- You must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission. Hospital or Local Government Council
- or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 December 2022.
- The candidate must measure at least 1.68 meters tall for males and 1.62 meters tall for females.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
How to Apply via www.recruitment.army.mil.ng portal
Joining Nigerian Army is easy all you have to do is to ensure you meet up with the requirements and proceed to submit your application form.
- Go to www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Sign Up
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required document and submit.
Nigerian Army Application Form Closing Date
The Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Deadline is 2nd December, 2022. However, all applicants must finish the online registration before 2nd December, 2022, or their application will not be accepted.
Nigerian Army Recruitment General Instruction 2022
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special center for recruitment.
- All screening of potential recruits will be at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Also, candidates must adhere to COVID-19 protocols, including regular hand washing, using a face mask, and maintaining a physical distance.
- Applicants with falsifying or forging results and discovered even during training at Depot NA would be disqualified automatically.
- Candidates must come with their BVN printout.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are should carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates must report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – 11 July 2022.
Nigerian Army 83RRI Screening Date & Requirements 2023
The Nigerian Army 82th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) screening for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women pre-screening will commence on 2nd – 15th January 2023.
All Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 28 June – 11 July 2022.
Shortlisted Candidates are to come for screening with the following:
a. original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
b. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth, or valid age declaration.
e. Valid certificate of state of origin.
f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
g. Completed copies of the printouts from the portal including, guarantor forms.
h. Two pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts.
i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
Candidates should not make any changes to their documents because doing so will render them invalid and lead to disqualification.
During the exercise, no electronic, mobile, or recording devices will be permitted.
They will be a high standard of discipline from all candidates.
Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
The Nigerian Army is not liable for any injuries or deaths resulting from the screening exercise.
Read Also ⇓:
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Screening Date
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- FRSC Recruitment Requirement
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- FRSC Recruitment
Do you find this post about www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Nigerian Army Registration Application form portal 2022 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.