www.waecdirect.org 2022 Result Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia & Sierra-Leone WAEC Result 2022 Is Out
So many students have been asking WAEC result release date 2022. Furthermore, some even asked about the latest news about the when will WAEC Result be out. However, this guide will answer all your questions ensure you read this article to the end.
WAEC Result News 2022 Update
This is to inform all students who took the 2021 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) WASSCE (Internal), as well as the 2021 WASSCE (External), that the WAEC results will be released today Monday 22 November 2021.
Mr. Patrick Areghan, the regional examination body’s Head of Nigeria’s Office (HNO), stated this to reporters on Saturday, November 20, 2021.
WAEC Result Statistics 2021
WAEC reports that only 1,560,261 out of the 1,573,849 candidates who registered to take the examination wrote it.
Of the total number of candidates who sat for the Nigerian exam, WAEC says it has already processed and released the results of 1,256,990 candidates, which is 80.56% of all candidates.
In addition, WAEC is yet to process the results of 303,271 candidates, representing 19.44% of the candidates. The reason is that the candidates have problems with their subjects.
In all, 1,560,261 candidates failed to obtain credit in at least five subject areas, including English language and mathematics.
Up to 1,274,784 candidates get at least five credits and above in five subjects, including English and mathematics.
WAEC said it had seized the results of 170,146 candidates because of examination malpractices.
How To Check WAEC Result 2022/2023 Online via www.waecdirect.org
To check your WAEC results online, you need your examination number, serial number and PIN on your scratch card. Be sure to enter all your details correctly to avoid errors.
Here are the steps you need to take to check your result through WAEC Result Checker Portal:
- Go to West African Examination Council (WAEC) website https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg 2021
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
How to Check WAEC Result Using Phone
Send SMS in the format below:
- To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
- Please adhere to the formatting guidelines above. There should be no space in the message.
You will receive your results via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
WAEC Result Checker 2022 Portals for West African Countries
To check WAEC Result 2021 for any country of your choice, click on the country name below go to the result checker portal.
How to Buy WAEC Scratch Card Online
A WAEC scratch card is a card with a scratch patch on the reverse side that protects a PIN used to check WAEC results via WAECDIRECT Portal.
In the meantime, we will answer some common questions that candidates have about WAEC scratch cards.
What is WAEC Result Checker E- PIN?
A PIN stands for an Electronic Personal Identification Number. Moreover, it is a 12-digit number that is required to access the WAEC result. The PIN also provides direct access to a candidate’s results via multiple channels.
In addition, the PIN is found on the WAECDIRECT scratch card. When the reverse side of the card is carefully scratched off, the pin will be revealed.
How Many Times can I check WAEC Result with the Card?
Each WAEC Scratch Card can only use a maximum of 5 (five) times. However, to check further after exhausting the allowed 5 (five) times. You will have to purchase another WAEC Scratch card.
- Goto www.vtpass.com to buy your Scratch card PIN at N1,800 only.
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT Button on the homepage
- Scroll down to the EDUCATION SECTION
- Click on the WAEC Result Checker Pin
- Fill all the required information in the box provided
- Click on the proceed button to make payment online using your Bank Debit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve card)
- Check your provided email or phone number for the WAEC Result checker Pin.
How to Buy WAEC e-PIN on Remita?
- Go to Remita payment page for WAEC Result checker e-Pin via the link https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/WAEC/biller.spa
- Fill in your information in the boxes provided
- Select Name of Service / Purpose
- Write Description i.e, WAEC Result Checker e-Pin.
- Amount To Pay (₦900)
- Select currency
- Payer’s name
- Payer Phone
- Payer Email
- Confirm Email
- How do you want to Pay? i.e, ATM Cards, Bank deposits, Internet Banking, or PAGA.
If you select Payment by Cards or PAGA Or Internet Banking, you will need to provide your ATM Card/Banking log-in details and proceed with the online payment.
However, if you select Bank/Branch Payment you will be prompted to generate an invoice and then proceed to a bank to deposit so that you will get your PIN.
MUST READ ⇓:
- WAEC Recruitment
- WAEC Withheld Result
- WAEC Result Checker Portal
- Neco Result Checking Portal
- WAEC GCE Result
- WAEC Result Upgrade
- JAMB Mop Up Result
- How to Check Uploaded O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal
- JAMB Mop-Up Reprint
- How To Upgrade Jamb Result
- How To Check JAMB Mop-Up Result
- JAMB Recruitment
- How to Print JAMB Original Result
Do you think this article about www.waecdirect.org 2022 Result will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.