Delta State Government Recruitment 2022 (APPLY HERE)
Delta State Government recruitment form 2022 is out online. However, you will see the Delta State Government recruitment portal and guidelines on how to submit your application form online.
If you are interested in applying for Delta State 2022/2023 recruitment, below is the latest news on the Delta State jobs application form.
The Delta State Government has approved recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill their latest job vacancies.
Are you looking for jobs in Delta State? However, if your answer to the above questions is yes, read this post to the end.
DSG Recruitment Requirements 2022
All applicants must meet Delta State government requirements and qualifications below before applying for jobs in Delta State 2022:
- Must reside in Nigeria and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Candidates must have BSC, OND, ND, or Master’s degrees, etc.
- Applicants must not be more than forty years (40) of chronological age.
- In addition, all first-degree graduates must provide evidence of participation in or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
How to Apply for Delta State Recruitment 2022
All applicants must apply online through the Delta State government application form portal.
However, applicants must meet all the requirements above to be successful. Follow the guidelines below to apply.
Below are the available Job positions:
1.) Consultant Biochemist
3.) Obstetrician / Gynaecologist
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit an application and the supporting documentation listed below to:
Chairman of the Interim Board,
Advanced Medical Diagnostics Center and Mother and Child Care Center,
Delta State.” by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the topic.
Include the following files:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of relevant credentials
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Birth certificate/age declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Current Practicing License where applicable
- Referee reports
- Two recent passport photographs.
Please note that Delta State Job vacancies in 2022 are free. Do not pay anyone for Delta State Job Application Form.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria ⇓
- NPF Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Dangote Cement Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
Is Delta State Government Recruitment 2022 Out?
Yes! The recruitment form portal will be open from 23rd August 2022 and close on Friday, 23rd September 2022 without extension.
Delta State Application Form Closing Date 2022
Applicants must register and fill in the online application form before Friday, 23rd September 2022. Once the application deadline passes, the portal will be closed, and you won’t be able to apply again.
You will be able to submit your application for the Delta State government job vacancies during this period.
Read Also ⇓:
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
- Kaduna State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Delta State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Benue State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Shortlisted Names
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate
- Benue State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
If you have any questions, make use of our comment box below right now.