Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Registration Portal Is Here | recruitment.army.mil.ng
Nigerian Army Trades / Non-Tradesmen & Women recruitment form is out. Here’s a step-by-step guideline to apply online at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng registration form portal.
Are you among people asking when will Nigerian army recruitment in 2023 start? The Nigerian Army application form portal is now open for 86 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades / Non-Tradesmen & Women and accepting applications from candidates interested in joining the Nigerian Army.
In this article, we will provide you with important information about the Nigerian Army recruitment in 2023. The Nigerian Army is currently recruiting for 2023. This post will tell you about the Nigerian Army recruitment form portal (www.recruitment.army.mil.ng), how to apply for the Nigerian Army 2023 recruitment form, and other vital information to help you join Nigerian Army.
Is Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Nigerian army recruitment form is out. The registration form portal will be open from 25th September to 20th October 2023 for filling out the application form online.
However, continue reading to see Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment requirements and how to apply online right now.
Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following requirement below is for applicants who want to join Nigerian army trades and non-tradesmen/women recruitment.
- You must be a single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- You must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission. Hospital or Local Government Council
- or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Non-Trades applicants must be between the minimum of 18 and a maximum of 22.
- Trade applicants must be between the minimum of 18 and a maximum of 27.
- The candidate’s minimum height (Male) should not be lower than 1.68.
- The candidate’s minimum Height (Female) should not be lower than 1.62.
How to Apply Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023
- Go to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr create a user account to enable you to log in. Your username must be a functional email.
- Log in to the portal using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, upload relevant documents, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to your state recruitment centers.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Closing Date 2023
The Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Deadline is 20th October 2023. However, all applicants must finish the online registration before 20th October 2023, or their application will not be accepted.
Nigerian Army Recruitment General Instruction 2023
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screenings of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their NIN slip.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully study the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271986 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates would be expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 6 – 19 Nov 23.
Nigerian Army 86RRI Screening Date & Requirements 2023
The Nigerian Army 86th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) screening for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women pre-screening will commence on 6th – 19th November 2023.
All Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 6th – 19th November 2023.
Shortlisted Candidates are to come for screening with the following:
a. original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
b. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth, or valid age declaration.
e. Valid certificate of state of origin.
f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
g. Completed copies of the printouts from the portal including guarantor forms.
h. Two pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts.
i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
Candidates should not make any changes to their documents because doing so will render them invalid and lead to disqualification.
During the exercise, no electronic, mobile, or recording devices will be permitted.
They will bring a high standard of discipline to all candidates.
Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
The Nigerian Army is not liable for any injuries or deaths resulting from the screening exercise.
Read Also ⇓:
- Nigerian Army 84RRI Screening Date
- Nigerian Army 84RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- FRSC Recruitment Requirement
- FRSC Recruitment
Do you find this post about Nigerian Army Registration Application form portal 2023 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.