MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2023
MTN Nigeria invites applications from fresh Nigerian graduates to join their global graduate program in 2023.
However, this post will help you complete and submit your application form online for the MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2023. Ensure you meet up with the MTN Nigeria programme 2022 requirements and academic qualifications below.
- Must have Graduated with a minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit no earlier than 2020.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2022
- Must be fluent in the English Language
- Must have a valid international passport.
- Partnership & Business Development skills
- Digital Marketing skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends (e.g. technological, economic, etc.)
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft suite applications.
- Technology Security
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent Research Abilities
- Must exhibit MTN Values of Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Apply Also ⇓:
Application Deadline 30th November 2022.
Note: All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and who have a valid international passport
Do you think this article about MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2023 will be of good use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other questions? If so, let us know in the comment section.