Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) Loan Application Form is out online for the 2022/2023 loan period. Find out how to apply below.
Are you searching for a Housing Loan, Home Renovation Loan, Construction Loan, Estate Development Loan and Rent to Own Loan, or Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan, The Federal Mortgage Loan Application Form covers all.
Application Form Portal is now open for those who wish to get it from the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN).
The Mortgage bank is a financial institution specializing in mortgage loans. The mortgage bank can offer loan origination and loan servicing services.
Mortgage banks lend their own money to borrowers and either collect installment payments with a fixed interest rate or sell their loans on the secondary market.
Federal Mortgage Loan borrowers may borrow up to N15 million.
- Mortgage Bank Federal Housing Loan
- Mortgage Bank Home Renovation Loan
- Mortgage Bank Construction Loan
- Mortgage Bank Estate Development Loan
- Mortgage Bank Rent to Own Loan
- Mortgage Bank Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan
To get/access the above loans, please click here.
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Savings account with a registered primary mortgage bank.
- Contribution to the fund for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of regular flow of income.
- Photocopies of other substantiating title documents.
- Survey and site plans.
- A copy of an approved building plan
- Bill of Quantities (if you have one)
- Valuation report prepared by registered surveyors and valuers where applicable.
- Tax clearance certificate for three years.
- Letter of consent to your chosen primary mortgage bank.
- Completed mortgage loan application form.
- Proof of National Housing Fund contribution.
- Payslips for the previous three months.
A copy of the Articles and Memorandum of Association and a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation should be submitted for a self-employed applicant association and a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation should be submitted.
How to Apply
To apply online, please visit, Official Website
- Institutional borrowers can apply directly to the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria for the loan (FMBN)
- Individuals can only apply through a Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB) of their choice that is fully licensed. However, you cannot apply for the loan directly through FMBN.
- Interested applicants must get loan applications from the same Primary Mortgage Institution.
- To use the national housing fund facility, you must have registered your principal mortgage institution with FMBN.
- Code to check Federal Mortgage Loan Transaction
- The USSD CODE to use to carry out those transactions is *219#
Federal Mortgage Loan USSD CODE Transaction work out this way, just:
- Dial *219# and send
- Type 2 and send
- Enter 1 and send
- Enter the exact month that’s 1 to 12 and send it.
If you have any questions about this guide comment below right now.
2 Comments on “Apply For the Federal Mortgage Loan Application 2023/2024”
I apply for a loan of#2,000,000 to help me start pultry and piggry farms.
I hope we will get the loan on time from the federal government of Nigeria