www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Application Form Portal 2023 – APPLY HERE
www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Portal Login, see how to apply for FRSC recruitment here. All the application processes and guidelines are available right here.
This post will teach you everything you need to know about www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment portal. Continue reading to learn more.
Are you looking for the FRSC registration portal and FRSC recruitment form for the year 2023? This guide will answer any questions you may have about the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment that is now ongoing.
www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Portal Login | Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023
To start with, the FRSC Portal is now open and welcoming applications for graduates and non-graduates. This web page provides you with step-by-step guidelines to apply for the FRSC application form.
To register/sign up on www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng login portal 2023 to fill and submit your registration form is simple. The question now is, are you ready to fill in the FRSC registration form? Do you want to know how to join the Federal Road Safety Corps? if yes! follow the guide below.
Requirement For www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Portal 2023 Registration
- Must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Any certificate or qualification that’s okay during application can’t be used subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid national driver’s license will be a plus advantage for all cadres.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be good for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Must not be an ex-convict of any criminal offense.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.68 meters for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Medical and Allied professionals must have current practicing licenses. However, Lawyers should be through with law school and must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants are free from any form of financial embarrassment and are of good character.
- Male applicants must have a chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters.
- Applicants must not have a tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
How To Fill FRSC Recruitment Form on www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Go to http://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Please read the job description and requirements carefully before applying for the position for which you qualify.
- Provide correct information for all fields, and upload your passport photograph and CV before clicking the submit button.
- You will receive an email confirming the success of your application form submission.
FRSC Portal Closing Date
The online Registration Portal opens on 10th April 2023 for the submission of the application form online. However, the deadline for closing the application portal is not yet annouced.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
Only those who successfully applied for the FRSC and submit all the required credentials will be shortlisted by the Federal Road Safety Commission recruitment staff. All shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation email with the date, time, and venue of the screening examination and the material to bring with them.
MUST READ ⇓:
- Download FRSC Shortlist PDF
- FRSC List of Shortlisted Candidates
- NAIC Recruitment
- FRSC Past Questions & Answers PDF
- FRSC Recruitment Requirement
- NCAA Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Form
You can also get FRSC past questions and answers to help you prepare for the FRSC screening aptitude test.
In conclusion, If you want us to keep you updated about FRSC recruitment 2023, drop a comment, below with your email address, and phone number.