CBN Ties Loan Application Portal Is Open: Apply for CBN Graduates Ties Loan Here
The CBN Ties loan application portal is now up and running. Are you a graduate or an undergraduate of any Nigerian tertiary institution? If your answer to the above question is yes! This article is for you. However, if you are a student at a Nigerian university, polytechnic, or other school of higher learning, you must make use of this CBN Ties Loan opportunity.
Currently, there are many loans offers available in Nigeria, but most of them are not for students and graduates of Nigerian universities, polytechnics, and other tertiary institutions.
As a student in Nigeria, it’s not easy to make ends meet, especially with mandatory school fees and other things that, if not paid, make life more difficult. However, we present to you a student loan for all the tertiary institutions in Nigeria by CBN.
This article helps you with vital information concerning the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), universities, polytechnics, graduates and undergraduates, loan offers.
What is CBN Ties Loan?
TIES stands for Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme, also known as CBN TIES Loan. Furthermore, it is a loan initiative created by the Central Bank of Nigeria to help young Nigerians finance their entrepreneurial plans instead of pursuing white-collar jobs after school.
The CBN’s TIES Loan will give Nigerian students with entrepreneurial skills easy access to a funding source that will provide them with low-cost loans and grants. The CBN believes this will provide jobs for students graduating from various tertiary schools each year.
Requirements For CBN Ties Loan
To be eligible for the CBN N500 million grant, a graduate or student must meet the following requirements below.
- Applicants must be graduates or undergraduates of Nigerian universities or polytechnics.
- Must possess a have Degree Certificate (BSc, HND, or equivalent) for graduates.
- Applicants must have been through with National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or have a Discharge or Exemption letter.
- Proof of entrepreneurship training from a university or polytechnic.
- Post-NYSC service must not exceed seven years.
How to apply for CBN Ties Loan via www.cbnties.com.ng
To apply or register for the CBN TIES loan via CBN Ties Loan Application Portal. Follow the guideline below right now.
2, Click the “Apply Now” button.
3, On the page, read all the instructions and requirements.
4, Now, click “Proceed.”
5, On the next page, you will be asked to fill the following:
- Loan Type
- NYSC Certificate Number
- Year Of NYSC Certificate
- Year of Graduation
6, Afterward, follows your personal details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Confirm Password
Read Also ⇓:
- How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Approval/
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- List of Ongoing Federal Government Loans
- 100 For 100 PPP Loan Application Portal
- CBN Agric Loan Application Form Portal
If you any question about this guide comment below right now.