Federal Government Bursary Award 2023 for Education Students (APPLY HERE)
Are you a student of any tertiary institutions in Nigeria? If so, this page explains the application process, requirements, and deadline for the 2023 Federal Government Bursary Award 2023.
Mallam Adamu, Minister of Education (HME), invites qualified students enrolled in Nigerian universities and educational institutions to apply for the 2023 Federal government scholarships.
This is in fulfillment of the President’s promise to change the education system. The Federal Ministry of Education has received crucial data from the National Colleges Commission on Education (NCC) and the Nigerian College Commission (NCCE).
FG Bursary Awards 2023 Eligibility
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
Apply Now: World Bank Grant Application Form 2022
How to Apply for Federal Government Bursary Awards 2023
- Kindly visit https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships to fill in the form
- Submit the form and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school identity card.
NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PROCESSING FEE FOR THIS SPECIFIC APPLICATION. Therefore, be wary of fraudsters.
Apply Also: Federal Government Scholarships
FG Bursary Awards 2023 Application Deadline
The Federal Government Bursary 2022 Awards application deadline is October 21, 2022.
For further inquiries, please visit www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750
Read Also ⇓:
- NDDC Scholarships
- Federal Government BEA Scholarship
- NLNG Post Primary Scholarship
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
- Stanbic IBTC Scholarship Application Form
Please, if you have any questions, make use of our comment box below right now.