SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2022 (APPLY HERE)
Are you a graduate in Nigeria looking for SAP Young Professionals Program job opportunities? However, if your answer to the above question is yes! Ensure you read this article to the end to learn how to apply for the latest graduate jobs in Nigeria today.
To apply successfully apply for SAP Young Professionals jobs in Nigeria, you must know the requirements and how to submit your application. Below is also the academic qualification for SAP Young Professionals vacancies.
SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2022 Requirements
Below requirements to apply for SAP Young Professionals Program in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- You must have at least a Bachelor’s level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably graduate within the last 3 years with a good GPA.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in Mid-November 2022 and full-time availability from 9 am – 6 pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for around 2 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus, this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
How SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2022
All the interested candidates use click the link below to apply.
Important Information / Notice
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- If you require accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to the Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
- For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
Do you find this post about the SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2022 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions, use our comment box below.