www.cbnties.com.ng Portal | CBN Tie Loan Application Login Portal Is Here
CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIE) Loan application registration form portal is open. This article will provide you with vital information on how to apply for CBN Tie Loan registration via www.cbnties.com.ng Portal.
TIES stands for Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme, also known as CBN TIES Loan. Furthermore, it is a loan initiative created by the Central Bank of Nigeria to help young Nigerians finance their entrepreneurial plans instead of pursuing white-collar jobs after school.
The CBN’s TIES Loan will give Nigerian students with entrepreneurial skills easy access to a funding source that will provide them with low-cost loans and grants. The CBN believes this will provide jobs for students graduating from various tertiary schools each year.
If you have interest in applying for CBN Tie Loan 2023 below are the requirements and qualifications.
CBN Tie Loan Eligibility Requirements 2023
The following eligibility below is for applicants who want to submit their application for Central bank of Nigeria Tie Loan.
- Applicants must be graduates or undergraduates of Nigerian universities or polytechnics.
- Must possess a have Degree Certificate (BSc, HND, or equivalent) for graduates.
- Applicants must have been through with National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or have a Discharge or Exemption letter.
- Proof of entrepreneurship training from a university or polytechnic.
- Post-NYSC service must not exceed seven years.
How to apply for CBN Ties Loan via www.cbnties.com.ng
To apply or register for the CBN TIES loan via CBN Ties Loan Application Portal. Follow the guideline below right now.
2, Click the “Apply Now” button.
3, On the page, read all the instructions and requirements.
4, Now, click “Proceed.”
5, On the next page, you will be asked to fill the following:
- Loan Type
- NYSC Certificate Number
- Year Of NYSC Certificate
- Year of Graduation
6, Afterward, follows your personal details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Confirm Password
CBN Tie Loan Application Form Closing Date
Read Also ⇓:
- How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Approval/
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos State MSME Recovery Fund 2.0
- List of Ongoing Federal Government Loans
- 100 For 100 PPP Loan Application Portal
- CBN Agric Loan Application Form Portal
Do you find this post about www.cbnties.com.ng Portal 2023 informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.